Woman treated by paramedics after York house fire
A woman suffered smoke inhalation in a fire at a home in York last night (Tuesday).
Fire crews from Acomb and York were called to the incident on Crichton Avenue at 7.15pm.
A North Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service spokesperson said: “On arrival of crews found a small fire to the microwave was out.
“Crews assisted a female casualty who was suffering from smoke inhalation before leaving her with a relative to await the arrival of an ambulance for a precautionary check.”