A woman had to be treated in hospital after she was in collision with a cyclist on a York pedestrian crossing.
It happened on Monkgate, between 7pm and 8pm on Sunday 22 October.
She was walking across the road at the crossing when the rider collided with her.
A conversation took place between the woman and the man who was riding a bike.
His bike was not believed to be fitted with lights and was fitted with a Deliveroo food delivery bag on the rear.
The cyclist left no details. The woman went hospital and was treated for concussion and bruising before being released the same evening.
The cyclist is described as
- of Middle Eastern appearance
- aged in his late 30s
- around 5ft 8ins to 5ft 10ins tall
- and he was wearing dark clothing.
Police are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to get in touch.
If you can help police, you can contact them on the numbers below.
How to help the police
- Call North Yorkshire Police on 101, select option 2 and ask for Paul Dixon
- Email FIRSTNAME_LASTNAME here
- Contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via the website
- Quote reference number 12230206747