Vandals smeared a child’s swing at a North Yorkshire play area with superglue, leaving one woman stuck to it.
The incident happened at 5.28pm yesterday at North End, Bedale.
A North Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service spokesperson said: “A crew from Bedale were called to a female whose hand had become stuck on the chain of a swing.
The scene of the incident
“This was caused by superglue that had believed to have been placed on the chain maliciously.
“Crews used petrol poured onto the glue to separate.”