The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in York has risen by 19 in the last 24 hours.
Today’s figures (Wednesday, 6 May) from Public Health England show a total of 349 cases in the city.
In North Yorkshire, there are 1,073 confirmed cases, a rise of 18.
Today’s update from NHS England shows the number of coronavirus-related deaths within the York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust stands at 150.
That’s an increase of two over the previous 24 hours.
Of the 150 deaths, 91 have been at York Hospital, while 59 have been at Scarborough.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 201,101 (194,990)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 6,111 (4,406)
- Total number UK deaths: 30,076 (29,427)
- Daily UK deaths: 649 (693)
- Confirmed cases in York: 348 (329)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,073 (1,055)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 682 (660)