The victim of a York street attack had to go to hospital for treatment to serious facial injuries.
The man was assaulted on the corner of Blossom Street and Queen Street between 9.30pm to 10.45pm on Friday 16 June.
Few details about the assault have been released by police, but they have issued a description of the suspect.
- a white man
- around 5ft 8in to 5ft 9in tall
- with blond/brown short hair
- pale skin
- and of a skinny to medium build.
He was wearing a white shirt with a red imprint on the front and a blue denim jacket.
A North Yorkshire Police spokesperson said: “North Yorkshire Police are requesting the public’s assistance to help establish the full circumstances surrounding this incident.
“In particular, we are appealing for anyone who witnessed the assault or has dashcam footage.”
If you can help police, you can contact them on the numbers below.
How to help the police
- Call North Yorkshire Police on 101, select option 2 and ask for PC Hannah Morris
- Email PC Morris here
- Contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via the website
- Quote reference number 12230110740
[tptn_list limit=3 daily=1 hour_range=1]