Two crews were called to a fire in Haxby last night (Tuesday).
Firefighters from Huntington and York were called to Eastfield Avenue at 7.41pm.
The contents of a house garage were on fire.
Eastfield Avenue, Haxby
A North Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service spokesperson said: “The fire originated in a paper recycling box and spread to the contents of the garage.
“The fire was extinguished using one hose reel jet and crews arranged a Safe & Well with the occupants.
“The cause of the fire was confirmed as being accidental.”
[tptn_list limit=3 daily=1 hour_range=1]