A further ten coronavirus cases have been confirmed in York.
The figure today stands at 329, the latest statistics from Public Health England confirm.
In North Yorkshire, there’s been an increase of 31 cases, taking the total to 1,055.
Today’s update from NHS England shows the number of Covid-19 deaths within the York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust stands at 148.
That’s an increase of eight over the previous 24 hours.
We don’t have an up-to-date breakdown between York and Scarborough hospitals.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 194,990 (190,584)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 4,406 (3,985)
- Total number UK deaths: 29,427 (28,734)
- Daily UK deaths: 693 (288)
- Confirmed cases in York: 329 (319)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,055 (1,024)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 660 (619)