Fire crews were responded to an HGV fire last night (Sunday).
It was on Leases Road, Leeming Bar, close to the A1M. Crews from Bedale and Colburn were called out at 6.30pm.
A Mercedes truck which had been converted into a mobile photography studio had caught fire.
Leases Road, Leeming Bar
A North Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service spokesperson said: “The fire originated and was confined to the engine compartment causing less than 1m squared of damage.
“One dry powder extinguisher and one foam extinguisher was used prior to the fire services arrival to successfully extinguish the fire.”
An overheated hydraulic cable was blamed for the fire.
[tptn_list limit=3 daily=1 hour_range=1]