Some of the city’s most successful business leaders will take part in a Young Entrepreneurs Evening in York next month.
Organised by City of York Council, the online event will also showcase some of the business support on offer in the area.
It will include a Q&A with these panellists:
- Lee Grabham – co-founder, Brew York,
- Casey Woodward – founder, AgriSound
- Bethany Watrous – director, Experience Heritage.
Attendees will also hear from the Sheriff of York Cllr Ashley Mason and Cllr Andrew Waller, executive member for economy and strategic planning, on the importance of entrepreneurship in the city.
Another session will look at the business support on offer. This will be delivered by:
- Andrew Raby – growth hub manager, York & North Yorkshire Growth Hub
- Alice Ingram – business advisor, Ad:Venture Programme
- Brian Littlejohn – growth manager, City of York Council.
The Young Entrepreneurs Evening takes place at 6pm on Thursday, 3 February. It is free, but you must register here.