Thieves have stolen high-value jewellery from an elderly woman in York.
Now police are appealing to anyone who may have seen distinctive items of jewellery – or been offered it for sale – to get in touch.
The items were taken from her home in the Bishophill area.
Officers investigating the theft have released pictures and details of the stolen items in the hope of tracking them down.
The stolen items include
- A 1.81 carat, colour K VS2 clarity, brilliant, round-cut diamond ring in white gold with diamond set shoulders
- Emerald and diamond half-loop ring
- Pearl and diamond fancy cluster ring
- Emerald set dress ring
- Oval, twist design gold bangle
- Lady’s Movado bracelet watch with diamond-set dial
- Diamond set boat-shaped brooch.
Anyone with any information that could assist the investigation should contact North Yorkshire Police.
How to help the police