The flood waters are receding, but still causing problems in York and North Yorkshire this morning (Wednesday).
As at 7.45am, the River Ouse had York had fallen to 4.21m and is forecast to continue falling.
In Tadcaster, the River Wharfe is back to normal range. And the good news is, the Tadcaster bridge will reopen at 8.30am.
Here are the roads still closed by floods this morning:
- Skeldergate, York
- Bridge Street, Tadcaster (opening 8.30am)
- B1222 Cawood Bridge
- B1223 near Ulleskelf Arms
- Cattal Moor Lane between Rudgate and Ox Moor Lane
Let us know if any other roads are still blocked – [email protected]
There are still eight flood warnings remaining – five have been removed. They are
- River Ouse at Acaster Malbis
- River Ouse at Acaster Selby
- River Ouse at Bishopthorpe
- River Ouse at Naburn Lock
- River Ouse at York – Fulford and Fordlands Road
- River Ouse at York – riverside properties
- River Ouse at York – Skeldergate and Tower Street
- River Ouse at York – St George’s Field and Queen’s Staith