What are your experiences of food and affordability in York?
Are you managing to make ends meet? And if you could make changes around food in your community, what would you do?
Local residents are invited to share their answers and views on those questions at a series of drop-in sessions in York on Wednesday, January 23.
York Food Poverty Alliance is hosting the following sessions, where people can share their stories and ideas. Tea, coffee, cake and crisps will be available.
- 9.30am to 11.30am at Chill in the Community, Front Street, Acomb, YO24 3BJ
- 9.30am to 11.30am at Tang Hall Community Centre, Fifth Avenue, YO31 0UG
- 1.30pm to 2.30pm at Chill in the Community
- 7.30pm to 9pm at Chill in the Community
- 7.30pm to 9pm at Spark, Piccadilly, YO1 9PB