Easingwold Town Council, St Leonard’s Hospice, Little Bird Markets and Wold Class are delighted to bring some festive cheer to Easingwold Market Place on Thursday 30th November.
After a few difficult years, they are bringing back the bonanza with an evening full of light, magic and community spirit in the historic Georgian market town.
Taking place on in the market place, on Thursday 30 November, from 5:30pm – 8pm, there will be
- Little Bird Artisan Market (2pm – 8pm)
- Late Night Shopping (5:30pm – 8pm)
- St Leonard’s Light Up a Life Service (from 6pm)
- Christmas Light Switch On
- Easingwold Town Band
- Carols sung by Easingwold Community Primary School Choir
- Easingwold and District Lions with their Sleigh
They hope you will join them for what is set to be a wonderful day and evening raising money for St Leonard’s Hospice as well as getting into the festive spirit.