A mother from North Yorkshire died from inhaling the fumes from a disposable barbecue.
Jacqueline Holmes, 59, was found dead at her home in Richmond on 11 October.
Jon Heath, senior coroner for York and North Yorkshire, opened an inquest into her death in Northallerton today (Thursday).
He said Ms Holmes was found in a tent with a disposable barbecue. Paramedics went to the scene and confirmed her death.
The provisional cause of death is carbon monoxide toxicity.
She was identified by her son. Mr Heath adjourned the inquest to a date to be fixed.