A man was taken to hospital after an incident attended by firefighters last night (Saturday).
Crews from York and Acomb fire stations were called to reports of smoke in a property on Lindley Road, Clifton Moor at 7.06pm.
A North Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service spokesperson said: “On arrival crews confirmed no fire in the property, and believed it to be cooking fumes from earlier in the evening.
Lindley Road, York
“Crews provided first aid to the male occupant and he was taken to hospital for further treatment by paramedics.”
Firefighters used an immediate emergency care kit during the incident.
[tptn_list limit=3 daily=1 hour_range=1]