There have been no more coronavirus cases confirmed in York today (Wednesday, 8 July).
That leaves the total in the city at 902.
In North Yorkshire four more cases have been confirmed, taking the total to 2,521, a rate of 410.2 cases per 100,000 people.
There are 135 cases in Ryedale (up one), 313 in Selby (up one), 700 in Harrogate (up two) and 561 in Scarborough (no change).
Meanwhile there have been no further Covid-19 related deaths reported within York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust today – leaving the total at 214.
The total includes 134 in York Hospital and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are the updated figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 286,979 (286,349)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 630 (581)
- Total number UK deaths: 44,517 (44,391)
- Daily UK deaths: 126 (155)
- Confirmed cases in York: 902 (902)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 2,521 (2,517)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 1,639 (1,638)