The number of confirmed coronavirus in York stands today at 153. That’s a rise of four over the previous 24 hours, Public Health England figures confirm.
In North Yorkshire, there are 542 confirmed cases, which is a rise of ten.
The number of people with Covid-19 who have died at York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust now stands at 57.
That is a rise of seven cases.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 103,093 (98,476)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 4,618 (4,605)
- Total UK deaths in hospital: 13,729 (12,868)
- Daily UK deaths: 861 (761)
- Confirmed cases in York: 153 (149)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 542 (532)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 272 (248)