Official figures show there were no more coronavirus cases confirmed in York today (Thursday, 30 July).
That leaves the total cumulative figure at 923.
In North Yorkshire there were four new cases, taking the total to 2,566 – an infection rate of 417.6 cases per 100,000 people.
There are 135 cases in Ryedale (no change), 321 in Selby (up one), 724 in Harrogate (up one) and 561 in Scarborough (no change).
There are no more coronavirus related deaths reported by York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust – the total remains at 214, a number that has stayed the same for six weeks.
The total includes 134 in York Hospital and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are the updated figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 302,301 (301,455)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 846 (763)
- Total number UK deaths: 45,999 (45,961)
- Daily UK deaths: 38 (83)
- Confirmed cases in York: 923 (923)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 2,566 (2,562)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 1,654 (1,653)