There are ten more confirmed coronavirus cases in York.
Figures released by Public Health England today (Sunday, 26 April) show there were 242 cases in the city.
In North Yorkshire, the number of cases has risen to 803 – an increase of 27.
The number of Covid-19 related deaths within York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust has reached 104, as at 5pm yesterday (Saturday, 25 April).
That is an increase of three compared to the previous 24 hours.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 152,840 (148,377)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 4,463 (4,913)
- Total UK deaths in hospital: 20,732 (20,319)
- Daily UK deaths: 413 (813)
- Confirmed cases in York: 242 (232)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 803 (776)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 472 (452)