There were no further coronavirus cases confirmed in York today (Sunday, 5 July).
That leaves the total at 899 – an infection rate of 428.3 per 100,000 people.
One more case was confirmed in North Yorkshire, taking the total to 2,514.
There are 133 cases in Ryedale (no change), 311 in Selby (no change), 697 in Harrogate (no change) and 561 in Scarborough (no change).
Meanwhile there have been no further Covid-19 related deaths reported within York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust today – leaving the total at 214.
The total includes 134 in York Hospital and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are the updated figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 285,416 (284,900)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 516 (624)
- Total number UK deaths: 44,220 (44,198)
- Daily UK deaths: 22 (67)
- Confirmed cases in York: 899 (899)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 2,514 (2,513)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 1,638 (1,636)