There have been no new coronavirus cases in York for the tenth day running.
The total in York remains at 462, Public Health England confirmed today (Sunday, 14 June).
North Yorkshire has also recorded no further cases, leaving the county’s total at 1,336.
Nationally the number of deaths reported was 36 – the lowest daily total since lockdown began.
And there have been no further deaths within the York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, leaving the total at 212.
That includes 80 in Scarborough and 132 York.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 295,889 (294,375)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 1,514 (1,425)
- Total number UK deaths: 41,698 (41,662)
- Daily UK deaths: 36 (181)
- Confirmed cases in York: 462 (462)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,336 (1,330)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 946 (945)