The cumulative total of confirmed coronavirus cases in York is now 964 – an overall infection rate of 457.7 cases per 100,000 people.
In North Yorkshire the cumulative total of cases is now 2,727 – an infection rate of 441.2 cases per 100K.
There are 143 cases in Ryedale, 340 in Selby, 777 in Harrogate, 332 in Hambleton, 573 in Scarborough, 287 in Richmondshire and 275 in Craven.
There were no more coronavirus related deaths reported by York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust reported today – the total remains at 214. The last death recorded within the trust was on 18 June.
The total includes 134 in York Hospital and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are the updated figures:
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 334,467 (332,752)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 1,715 (1,108)
- Total number UK deaths: 41,499 (41,498)
- Daily UK deaths: 1 (12)
- Confirmed cases in York: 964
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 2,727
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 1,705