There are no new coronavirus cases in York for the 16th day running, leaving the total at 462.
One more case has been reported in North Yorkshire, taking the total to 1,346.
There are 79 cases in Ryedale (no change), 137 in Selby (no change), 326 in Harrogate (up one) and 311 in Scarborough (no change).
Sadly one more Covid-19 related death has been confirmed at York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. That takes the total who have lost their lives in York and Scarborough hospitals to 214.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 303,110 (301,815)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 1,295 (1,346)
- Total number UK deaths: 42,589 (42,461)
- Daily UK deaths: 128 (173)
- Confirmed cases in York: 462 (462)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,346 (1,345)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 962 (961)