There have been no new coronavirus cases in York today (Saturday, 22 August).
That keeps the cumulative total in the city at 947.
In North Yorkshire there were four new cases confirmed today, taking the total to 2,681 – a cumulative infection rate of 433.8 cases per 100,000 people.
There are 141 cases in Ryedale (no change), 332 in Selby (up one), 760 in Harrogate (up one), 323 in Hambleton, 569 in Scarborough (no change), 283 in Richmondshire and 273 in Craven.
There were no more coronavirus related deaths reported by York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust reported today – the total remains at 214. The last death recorded within the trust was on 18 June.
The total includes 134 in York Hospital and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are the updated figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 324,601 (323,313)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 1,288 (1,033)
- Total number UK deaths: 41,423 (41,405)
- Daily UK deaths: 18 (2)
- Confirmed cases in York: 947 (947)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 2,681 (2,677)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 1,687 (1,682)