There have been no new confirmed coronavirus cases in York in the past 24 hours.
Official figures from Public Health England today (Saturday, 18 April) put the York total at 160, the same as yesterday.
There are 27 new confirmed cases in North Yorkshire, taking the total in the county to 591.
The number of Covid-19 related deaths in the York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust has risen to 68, NHS England has revealed.
That’s three more than the day before.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 114,217 (108,692)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 5,526 (5,599)
- Total UK deaths in hospital: 15,464 (14,576)
- Daily UK deaths: 888 (847)
- Confirmed cases in York: 160 (160)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 591 (564)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 312 (300)