The coronavirus figures stayed steady again today (Monday, 22 June).
There are no new confirmed coronavirus in York in the official figures. The total remains at 462.
In North Yorkshire two further cases were reported, taking the total to 1,350.
There are 79 cases in Ryedale (no change), 137 in Selby (no change), 326 in Harrogate (no change) and 312 in Scarborough (up one).
No further coronavirus-related deaths have been reported within York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust – leaving the total at 214.
That includes 134 in York Hospital and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 305,289 (304,331)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 958 (1,221)
- Total number UK deaths: 42,647 (42,632)
- Daily UK deaths: 15 (43)
- Confirmed cases in York: 462 (462)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,350 (1,348)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 962 (963)