There were three more coronavirus cases confirmed in York today (Monday, 31 August).
That takes the cumulative total to 967 – an overall infection rate of 459.1 cases per 100,000 people.
In North Yorkshire there were 11 new cases, taking the cumulative total to 2,738 – an infection rate of 443 cases per 100K.
There are 143 cases in Ryedale (no change), 342 in Selby (up two), 780 in Harrogate (up three), 337 in Hambleton (up five), 573 in Scarborough (no change), 288 in Richmondshire (up one) and 275 in Craven.
There were no more coronavirus related deaths reported by York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust reported today – the total remains at 214. The last death recorded within the trust was on 18 June.
The total includes 134 in York Hospital and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are the updated figures:
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 335,873 (334,467)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 1,406 (1,715)
- Total number UK deaths: 41,501 (41,499)
- Daily UK deaths: 2 (1)
- Confirmed cases in York: 967 (964)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 2,738 (2,727)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 1,709 (1,705)