With temperatures not dropping below 20ºC last night, we asked the question: how did you sleep?
And our readers and listeners had a very mixed night.
Here are some of your comments…
- ‘Slept lovely . Ended up down stairs on the sofa with the fan on. Full 7 hours sleep’
- ‘Like a tandoori chicken on a rotisserie being basted by Satan himself. Bathing in napalm would be cooler!’
- ‘Absolutely fine, windows and curtains wide open. Nice little draught coming in, bit of noise but worth it for comfortable sleep.’
- ‘Worst nights sleep ever but that was more because the dogs couldn’t get cool. My son gave them a quick shower at 1am which seemed to help a little’
- ‘Kids slept in the living room as their bedroom was too hot. I slept in my own bed with a fan on and window open. Didn’t even need the air cooler on. Good sleep, can’t complain. Kids are still sleeping’
- ‘I didn’t’
- ‘What is this thing you call “sleep”?’
- ‘Spent the night spraying cold water at a fan!’