There have been no further cases of coronavirus in York today (Friday, 19 June) – and no more deaths.
The total cases in York remains at 462 for the 15th day running.
And there are no new cases in North Yorkshire either, with the total staying at 1,345.
Adding to the good news – there have been no further deaths in the York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust reported today, with the total figure remaining at 213.
That includes 133 at York Hospital and 80 at Scarborough.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 301,815 (300,469)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 1,346 (1,218)
- Total number UK deaths: 42,461 (42,288)
- Daily UK deaths: 173 (135)
- Confirmed cases in York: 462 (462)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,345 (1,345)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 961 (958)