York Restaurant Week is back for its autumn run – with a whole week of tasty food and even tastier deals.
York Restaurant Week is organised by the York BID (Business Improvement District) and celebrates the wealth of wonderful hospitality businesses in the city.
This year there are over 80 participating restaurants, cafes, bars, pubs and street food vendors, with over 150 collective offers on food and drink priced at £5, £10, £15, £20, £25 or £30.
York Restaurant Week runs from Monday 9 to Sunday 15 October.
Taking part is easy – simply browse the York Restaurant Week website to see all the offers available and download your free voucher! The website also includes a step-by-step breakdown of how it all works.
To get you started, here are five tantalisingly tasty deals for just £5:
- Dusk – a slice of pizza and a pint – offer available every day during opening hours
- Herbivorous at Spark – portion of classic mac and cheese – offer available Tuesday to Sunday, 12- 9pm.
- Double Dutch Pancake House – any sweet pancake with one topping & a drink – offer available Monday to Friday during opening hours
- Plush Cafe – any Rainbow Bagel brunch – offer available every day 10am – 12pm
- The Potions Express – two bacon rolls and two soft drinks – offer available every day, 10am – 12pm
To see the full list of offers and participating restaurants and to get your vouchers, visit the York Restaurant Week website.