Firefighters went to a incident in Tang Hall, York, last night (Thursday).
They were called to reports of an oven grill fire on Constantine Avenue at 11.48pm.
A North Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service spokesperson said: “The fire was out on arrival and crews disconnected and removed the appliance from the building.
Constantine Avenue, York
“The property was then ventilated of light smoke logging and advice given to the occupant.
“A positive pressure ventilation fan, lighting and thermal imaging camera were used at the incident. The cause of the fire was accidental.”
[tptn_list limit=3 daily=1 hour_range=1]