A caravan was destroyed in a blaze near York.
Two fire crews from Acomb were called out to the fire at Moor Monkton at 12.09 yesterday (Saturday, 9 January).
The fire involved “a building made from a static caravan and a wooden structure”.
A North Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service spokesperson said: “The fire is believed to have originated in a log burning stove and caused 100% fire damage.
“One 50kg propane cylinder was vented and burnt off along with a small cylinder.”
One person was checked over by paramedics at the scene.