We’ve got together with UK Fibre Networks, providers of lightning-fast broadband for businesses and homes in the city centre, to offer 15 city centre businesses a free three hour live broadcast from your store, restaurant, café, office etc.
Broadcasting from your location from 10am to 1pm our presenter will be chatting to you and your staff, and giving your company free advertising talking about your business on air.
YorkMix’s cash machine game will be there to offer your shoppers a go at winning some FREE CASH free to enter on the day.
To register your business, it’s free & simple to fill in the details on this page and we will place you in the draw for the chance to win a free live broadcast from your business in York City Centre.
Note all broadcasts will be taking place on selected dates (subject to availability) between 16 October and 24 November 2023.
All businesses which are selected as winners will automatically receive free tickets to the UK Fibre Networks Drinks Party held at Victor J’s bar in York on Thursday 7th of December. Where all businesses who attend will go into a free prize draw to win a £500 Christmas Party for their staff provided by UK Fibre Networks.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply watch the video and answer the question on the entry form below.
WIN one of 15 live broadcasts to advertise your business on air
- A 3-hour live broadcast on YorkMix Radio for 15 different local business in York City Centre. All broadcasts will be taking place on selected dates (subject to availability) between 16 October and 24 November 2023, 10am to 1pm
- 20 November 2023
Terms and Conditions
- Entries opened on 1 of October 2023
- winners will be selected by a panel
- Note all broadcasts will be taking place on selected dates (subject to availability) between 16 October and 24 November 2023 10am to 1pm
- One entry per business per location
- Winners will be contacted on or after 20 November 2023
- Prizes can’t be exchanged, transferred or refunded
- There are no cash alternatives
- Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 or over