Christmas at Murton Park is back with a bang this year and for the first time, there’s two experiences to choose from!
First up is Christmas at Murton Park, an enchanting experience with Santa and a train ride with Mother Christmas.
You’ll get to explore Santa’s village and meet Santa himself in the Long House (along with other boys and girls) with the chance to tell him what’s on your list this year – he’ll even give them some special money to spend in the toy shop!
Wait there’s more!
- There’ll be crafts to get stuck into and Christmas wishes to write.
- Free reindeer food to make and sprinkle out on Christmas Eve
- A free mince pie for adults
Tea with Santa – This year, Murton Park have introduced a new experience Tea with Santa, where you’ll enjoy a one-to-one with the big man himself and a delicious one-course meal from The Yorkshire Barn Café.
The whole experience will last two hours and include:
- A meet and greet with Santa, (you can also take a photo as a memento)
- A delicious freshly prepared one-course meal and drink (with the opportunity to buy dessert if you have room!)
- Crafts and colouring for each child
- An early Christmas present for each child
- You’ll also get to meet Mother Christmas and one of Santa’s cheeky elves.
Whichever experience you choose, we promise a truly magical experience for the whole family to enjoy!
To book tickets for either experience, visit www.murtonpark.co.uk/murtonsanta
To be in with a chance of winning, simply watch the video and answer the question on the entry form below.
WIN a family ticket to visit Santa at Murton Park
- A family ticket for 4 people to see Santa at Murton Park.
- Wednesday 6 December 2023
Terms and Conditions
- Entries open on Thursday 23 November 2023
- One entry per person/per location
- Prize is a family ticket for 4 people to see A family ticket for 4 people to see Santa at Murton Park. (subject to availability, terms and conditions apply)
- Winners will be announced on Thursday 7 December 2023 and announced thereafter.
- Prizes can’t be exchanged, transferred or refunded
- There are no cash alternative
- Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 or over
- Winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries
- The judge’s decision is final
- Not transferable, not exchangeable for cash value, Must be collected within the period that the event is running in 2023, May only be used by the named winner. Claimant must be over 18, not exchangeable for cash value, not transferable to another, must be collected within the period that the event is running in 2023
- Eligibility terms and conditions apply.