- This event has passed.
The Gin & Rum Festival
Sat Sep 18 @ 12.30 pm – 11.00 pm
The UK’s largest Gin & Rum Festival tour is coming to York Minster for the first time this autumn.
Discover new favourites with samples from hand-picked guest distillers, treat yourself at themed Gin and Rum bars and enjoy nibbles from tasty street food vendors, set against the backdrop of the beautiful medieval cathedral.
The festival will run from 12.30pm – 4.30pm and 6.30pm – 11pm on Saturday 18 September.
Included in your ticket price:
- A unique Gin and Rum Festival Copa glass (worth £5) and a satchel glass bag.
- A knowledgeable Gin and Rum guide to steer you through the festival and talks and masterclasses from local, national and international Gin and Rum makers.
- Distillers and producers showcasing their latest products with free samples.
- Music from an award-winning resident DJ and live entertainment
- Whether you are a gin-genius or a new convert, expert staff and complimentary masterclasses will help you discover new flavours to savour.
Paying for your drinks is quick and easy – just purchase tokens at the token station and swap them for drinks at one of the themed bars. Premium mixers and tonics are all included, and your Gin and Rum guide includes expertly crafted garnish suggestions so you can take the perfect serve home with you.