Video: Fire at York house

Stills from the video shot by Rodger Lovelace
11 May 2019 @ 10.12 pm
| News

Firefighters were called to a blaze in the garden of a York house on Saturday (11 May).

A fire crew from Huntington was called out to a property on Anthea Drive, Huntington, at 9.17pm.

By that time the shed in the rear garden was well alight.

Photograph: Aaron Cook

Firefighters used two jets to put out the fire, which destroyed the shed.

These videos, shot by Rodger Lovelace, show the flames and a large plume of smoke in the sky.

No one was hurt, but two rabbits died. The cause of the fire is believed to be due to an electrical fault.