Police are hunting for two men after thieves broke into a gaming maching at a popular family attraction.
The machine was forced at the Hollywood Bowl at the LNER Community Stadium, Monks Cross at around 3.30pm on Saturday 4 December.
Thieves damaged one of the gambling machines and removed cash from inside.
A North Yorkshire Police spokesperson said: “We are requesting the public’s assistance to help establish the full circumstances surrounding the incident.
“Officers are appealing for information and would particularly like to speak to two men, who they believe will be able to assist their investigation.”
The first man is described as
- slim in build
- with short dark shaved hair
- wearing a full North Face tracksuit
- and EA7 trainers.
The second man is
- stocky in build
- with short light coloured balding hair
- and short length facial hair
- wearing what appeared to be a navy coloured tracksuit
- white and grey Nike Air Max trainers
- and carrying a bright yellow JD sports bag.
Anyone who was in the bowling alley at the time of the incident, who witnessed anything suspicious or believed they may have interacted with either of the men described should contact North Yorkshire Police.
How to help the police