Get your story in the Mix! Send your community news to us here
If you have some community news, YorkMix wants to share it – and now we’re making it easier to get into the Mix.
All you have to do is pop the news in the form below and send it to us. As long as it meets our editorial guidelines, we will post the story on YorkMix and let people know about it via our social media channels.
This service is for community groups and organisations, charities, community theatre groups, Scouts, Guides, charities, the WI and the like.
It’s a place to put your news, announcements, previews and appeals in front of our 100K+ monthly individual readers.
If you want to add a free listing in our What’s On guide go here.
A few tips before sending your story:
- Make the story lively and fun
- Make sure you include all the relevant information, like dates, times and addresses, or relevant links to more info
- Every story needs an image – photographs need to be either your copyright or submitted with a Creative Commons licence
- Don’t use a poster as an image, it looks odd and won’t get used
- Include your contact information in case we need to check anything.