Oxygen administered to residents after house fire in York
Residents were treated for the effects of smoke after a fire at a house in York.
Crews from York and Huntington responded to a fire in a kitchen of the property on Pottery Lane at 3.03pm today (Friday).
A North Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service spokesperson said: “The fire had started in the cooker hood and was already out on arrival of crews.
Pottery Lane, York
“Crew assisted by ventilating the property due to heavy smoke logging and administered oxygen to the occupants who had suffered slight smoke inhalation.”