It’s another day where there have been no further Pillar 1 coronavirus cases reported in York.
The total of Public Health England and NHS tests remains at 463 today (Wednesday, 1 July).
In North Yorkshire, the PHE is reporting two extra cases, taking the total to 1,356.
There are 80 cases in Ryedale (no change), 139 in Selby (up one), 325 in Harrogate (no change) and 314 in Scarborough (no change).
No further coronavirus-related deaths have been reported within York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust today – leaving the total at 214.
This includes 134 in York Hospital and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 313,483 (312,654)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 829 (689)
- Total number UK deaths: 43,906 (43,730)
- Daily UK deaths: 176 (155)
- Confirmed cases in York: 463 (463)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,356 (1,354)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 966 (966)