There has been one more coronavirus case confirmed in York.
That takes the total in the city to 902 – giving an infection rate of 429.7 cases per 100,000 people.
It’s the same story in North Yorkshire. One more case in the county takes the total to 2,517, a rate of 409.6 per 100K.
There are 134 cases in Ryedale (up one), 312 in Selby (no change), 698 in Harrogate (no change) and 561 in Scarborough (no change).
Meanwhile there have been no further Covid-19 related deaths reported within York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust today – leaving the total at 214.
The total includes 134 in York Hospital and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are the updated figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 286,349 (285,768)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 581 (352)
- Total number UK deaths: 44,391 (44,236)
- Daily UK deaths: 155 (16)
- Confirmed cases in York: 902 (901)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 2,517 (2,516)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 1,638 (1,638)