Happily it’s another day with no further coronavirus cases – or deaths – to report in York.
The total cases in the city remains at 462.
In North Yorkshire one more case has been reported, taking the total to 1,340.
There are 79 cases in Ryedale (no change), 136 in Selby (no change), 323 in Harrogate (up one) and 311 in Scarborough (no change).
Meanwhile there have been no further deaths within the York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, leaving the total at 212.
That includes 80 in Scarborough and 132 York.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 298,136 (296,857)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 1,279 (1,056)
- Total number UK deaths: 41,969 (41,736)
- Daily UK deaths: 233 (38)
- Confirmed cases in York: 462 (462)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,340 (1,339)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 951 (951)