The river level remains high and is affecting a number of roads in and around York.
As at Tuesday (25 February):
- Skeldergate is closed.
- Tower Street is open.
- A19 at Germany Beck – pumps are in place to deal with any surface water. We expect that the road will continue to stay open.
- Fordlands Road is closed. A 4-wheel drive vehicle is providing a shuttle service for residents.
- B1222 Naburn Lane is closed.
- Main Street, Nether Poppleton is closed.
- Acaster Lane is closed.
- Millennium Bridge is closed.
- Knavesmire Road is closed.