There have been 13 more cases of coronavirus confirmed in York.
Figures shared by Public Health England today (Thursday, 30 April) put the total of tested cases in York at 271.
In North Yorkshire the figure for official cases has gone over 900 – to 908, 36 more than yesterday.
The number of Covid-19 related deaths in York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust now stands at 119 – four more than the previous 24 hours.
We weren’t able to obtains a breakdown between York and Scarborough hospitals today.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 171,253 (165,221)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 6,032 (4,076)
- Total number UK deaths: 26,771 (26,097)
- Daily UK deaths: 674 (765)
- Confirmed cases in York: 271 (258)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 908 (872)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 567 (539)