Another day when no news is very good news.
There were no new Covid-19 cases reported in York today (Thursday, 11 June), and no further deaths in the trust. York cases stay at 462.
In North Yorkshire there were two more coronavirus cases confirmed. That gives a total of 1,330 – an infection rate of 216.4 cases per 100,000 people.
There are 79 cases in Ryedale (no change), 136 in Selby (no change), 313 in Harrogate (up one) and 311 in Scarborough (no change).
No more coronavirus-related deaths were reported within the York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust up to 5pm yesterday (Wednesday).
That means the total number of people who have died remains at 211 – 131 at York Hospital, and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 291,409 (290,143)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 1,266 (1,003)
- Total number UK deaths: 41,279 (41,128)
- Daily UK deaths: 151 (245)
- Confirmed cases in York: 462 (462)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,330 (1,328)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 937 (937)