There were two more coronavirus cases confirmed in York today (Sunday, 26 July).
That takes the total figure to 920, giving an infection rate of 438.3 cases per 100,000 people.
In North Yorkshire three more cases were reported, taking the total 2,555 – an infection rate of 415.8 per 100K.
There are 135 cases in Ryedale (no change), 320 in Selby (no change), 718 in Harrogate (up two) and 561 in Scarborough (no change).
There are no more coronavirus related deaths reported by York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust – the total remains at 214.
The total includes 134 in York Hospital and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are the updated figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 299,426 (298,681)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 747 (767)
- Total number UK deaths: 45,752 (45,738)
- Daily UK deaths: 14 (61)
- Confirmed cases in York: 920 (918)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 2,555 (2,552)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 1,649 (1,649)