York recorded a third successive day with no coronavirus cases confirmed or deaths in the NHS trust today (Sunday, 19 July).
The total number of cases remains at 912 in the city.
In North Yorkshire there was one new case, taking the total to 2,544 – an infection rate of 414.0 cases per 100,000 people.
There are 135 cases in Ryedale (no change), 319 in Selby (no change), 710 in Harrogate (no change) and 561 in Scarborough (no change).
No more coronavirus-related deaths have been reported within York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust again – the total remains at 214.
The total includes 134 in York Hospital and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are the updated figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 294,792 (294,066)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 726 (827)
- Total number UK deaths: 45,300 (45,273)
- Daily UK deaths: 27 (40)
- Confirmed cases in York: 912 (912)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 2,544 (2,543)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 1,646 (1,645)