There was one more confirmed coronavirus case in York today (Sunday, 12 July).
That takes the total to 908 – giving a York infection rate of 432.6 cases per 100,000 people.
In North Yorkshire three more people have tested positive for the virus, giving a new total of 2,531, an infection rate of 411.9 cases per 100K.
There are 135 cases in Ryedale (no change), 317 in Selby (up one), 705 in Harrogate (up two) and 561 in Scarborough (no change).
There were no further Covid-19 related deaths reported within York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust again today – leaving the total at 214.
The total includes 134 in York Hospital and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are the updated figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 289,603 (288,953)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 650 (820)
- Total number UK deaths: 44,819 (44,798)
- Daily UK deaths: 21 (148)
- Confirmed cases in York: 908 (907)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 2,531 (2,528)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 1,644 (1,643)