No more coronavirus cases in York today (Monday, 15 June) – leaving the total at 462.
That figure was first reached back on Thursday, 4 June, giving the city 11 days without a new case.
There have been new cases confirmed in North Yorkshire however. The total rose by three to 1,339 – an infection rate of 217.9 cases per 100,000 people.
There are 79 cases in Ryedale (no change), 136 in Selby (no change), 322 in Harrogate (up three) and 311 in Scarborough (no change).
Meanwhile there have been no further deaths within the York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, leaving the total at 212.
That includes 80 in Scarborough and 132 York.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 296,857 (295,889)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 1,056 (1,514)
- Total number UK deaths: 41,736 (41,698)
- Daily UK deaths: 38 (36)
- Confirmed cases in York: 462 (462)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,339 (1,336)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 951 (946)