There has been one more confirmed coronavirus case in York – and no further deaths.
The official total number of cases in the city stands at 457 today (Monday, 1 June), an infection rate of 217.7 cases per 100,000 people.
In North Yorkshire, the total number of cases has reached 1,304, an increase of three – and an infection rate of 212.2 cases per 100K.
There are 79 cases in Ryedale (no change), 136 in Selby (no change), 304 in Harrogate (up two) and 305 in Scarborough (no change).
The latest figures from NHS England show that there have been no further coronavirus-related deaths recorded in York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in the 24 hours to 5pm yesterday (Sunday).
That means the total number of deaths remains at 210.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 276,332 (274,762)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 1,570 (1,936)
- Total number UK deaths: 39,045 (38,489)
- Daily UK deaths: 111 (113)
- Confirmed cases in York: 457 (456)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,304 (1,301)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 914 (909)